Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 (8-ounce) ribeye steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves or mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, if desired
Prepare and preheat grill or grill pan. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove from grill, cover, and let stand 10 minutes.Meanwhile, prepare mushrooms. Combine with spinach or salad greens and tomatoes in large bowl. Add half of the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Slice steak against the grain and place on top of salad. Sprinkle with blue cheese, if using, and serve!